Forsey P. Page
Major Forsey Pemberton Page was born in 1885 and attended St. Andrew's College in 1902.
He served as an officer, reaching the rank of Major, in the 75th battalion (Toronto Scottish) during the First World War.
An architect by training, he founded his own firm, Page and Steel Incorporated, in 1926. His firm would go on to become one of the pre-eminent post-war Toronto architectural firms, winning several Massey Medals for architecture and designing such landmarks as the Montreal Trust Tower (1965) and Commerce Court West (1972).
Page became a member of the Royal Canadian Academy of Arts in 1947 and died in 1970.